1. Travel in the ooty toy train enjoying the heavenly beauty splashed abundantly all over the place.
2. Pay obeisance to nature that exists in the form of a million year old tree fossil at the Botanical Gardens.
3. Go for long walks in the chilled weather at ooty with your loved ones, hand in hand. Enjoy the mist and the cloudes and Sip some hot tea.
4. Visit the country side and get to know the rich tradition and culture of the ooty tribes like Todas and Kothas and Badaga
5. Visit the ooty Tea estates to know how tea leaves are plucked and a ooty tea factory to understand how the tea leaves are processed to produce tea dust .
6. Drive slowly through ooty wellington Defense Services Staff College.
7. Visit the colonial side at Ooty -Old British style cottages and bungalows,many with fireplaces and pretty gardens; and stone walled stained-glass windows. The Rolling Meadows with cattle grazing peacefully. Trying staying at least once there.
8. You can get some Fresh ooty Carrot on the way.
9. Pick up a hamper of ooty home-made chocolates, fudges and preserves for your loved ones.
10. Shop for Ooty Nilgiri tea, ooty aromatic oils, ooty spices, ooty Toda embroideries, beautiful yellow color flowers which stay for years together.
Feel the touch of nature with Ooty tours......