1. Travel in the toy train enjoying the heavenly beauty splashed abundantly all over the place.
2. Pay obeisance to nature that exists in the form of a million year old tree fossil at the Botanical Gardens.
3. Go for long walks in the chilled weather with your loved ones, hand in hand. Enjoy the mist and the cloudes and Sip some hot tea.
4. Visit the country side and get to know the rich tradition and culture of the tribes like Todas and Kothas and Badagas
5. Visit the Tea estates to know how tea leaves are plucked and a tea factory to understand how the tea leaves are processed to produce tea dust
6. Drive slowly through Defense Services Staff College.
7. Visit the colonial side at Ooty -Old British style cottages and bungalows,many with fireplaces and pretty gardens; and stone walled stained-glass windows. The Rolling Meadows with cattle grazing peacefully. Trying staying at least once there.
8. You can get some Fresh Carrot on the way.
9. Pick up a hamper of home-made chocolates, fudges and preserves for your loved ones.
10. Shop for Nilgiri tea, aromatic oils, spices, Toda embroideries, beautiful yellow color flowers which stay for years together.
Mail us to know about ooty - important sightseeing places at ooty , sightseeing at ooty , tourist attraction at ooty , places to vist at ooty
Feel the touch of nature with Ooty tours......